Friday, July 9, 2010

Cupcakes are overrated...

I don't know if its just me, but I have yet to discover a one of a kind cupcake. There's this huge hype about cupcakes and yes, I'll admit that they taste good and they're fun to eat, but what's the big deal? I stopped by a local cupcake place near my house, and I would have to say it was nothing special. Of course they were delicious, but it wasn't worth $4.00 per cupcake. The cupcakes compared to the pre-made box you buy at the grocery store, you know... the ones with the extra sweet frosting that no one really knows what's in them and the ones your mom buys for your 3rd grade class when its your birthday? Those. They taste pretty much the same, its all relative...nonetheless I'm still on the lookout for a cupcake that has yet to "wow" my tastebuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment